- Our Products
- Contact Us
2 tbsp olive oil
200g chicken fillets
1/4tsp Reggae Reggae Seasoning
1 tbsp Reggae Reggae sauce
270g pizza base with tomato sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
125g light mozzarella, drained and sliced
8 sub-blushed tomatoes, drained from oil
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Dice the chicken, add Reggae Reggae seasoning and fry for 5 – 10 minutes.
2. Add Reggae Reggae sauce and cook for a few more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Heat the oven to 220°C, Gas 7, and put in a large baking sheet to warm up.
4. Drizzle the pizza base with 1tsp of the olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic.
5. Arrange the cheese, sun-blushed tomatoes and chicken on top. Sprinkle on some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle with the rest of the oil.
6. Put the pizza on the preheated baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes, until crisp.