- Our Products
- News & Events
- Contact Us
• White Cabbage - shredded
• 2 Carrots – large grated
• Onions – 1 white 1 red sliced finely
• ½ bottle Reggae Reggae sauce
• 250g crème fraiche
• Salt & pepper to season
• Sprig of coriander - chopped
To put some music in your food, do this…
• Mix the crème fraiche with the Reggae Reggae sauce and salt and pepper.
• Add to the prepared vegetables mixing well until all is coated.
• Serve on top of a steaming jacket potato or alongside some crisp jerk chicken
For seriously spicy coleslaw add some chopped chilli in the mix too