You will need:
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3 cooked potatoes, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 bunch spring onions
- salt & pepper
- ½ bottle Reggae Reggae sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
What to do:
- Heat the oil in a big frying pan (suitable for going into the oven). Add the chopped vegetables and fry for 2 minutes until softened. Stir in the egg, Reggae Reggae Sauce and seasoning and move around with the spatula so it’s combined with the vegetables.
- Continue to fry on a medium heat until the bottom is golden brown
- Place the pan under a medium heat grill (keep any plastic handles out) for 3 minutes or golden brown.
- Serve with crisp green salad and roasted cherry tomatoes
If you want to add some meat to your dish, try throwing in some chopped pancetta or prawns when you add your veggies!